How can we help you create a culture of continuous improvement?
Does your organization need coaching or support with your Kaizen efforts?
Mark Graban and Joe Swartz can help you with anything from a one-hour talk or presentation, a multi-day on-site visit, or an ongoing coaching relationship. Our passion is healthcare, but we have experience in other industries. These ideas can also be taught and applied in manufacturing, professional services, retail and restaurant, non-profit settings, and more. Ask us how we can teach you Kaizen and get you started in creating a culture of continuous improvement.
Ways we can help:
- Assessment of your organization’s readiness for Kaizen
- Diagnostic of your existing continuous improvement methods, practices, and culture
- Getting started with Kaizen
- Leadership coaching for Kaizen (on-site or virtual)
- Discussing different technologies that can help spread Kaizen through a large multi-site organization (including KaiNexus)
Benefits to you:
- Employees and managers who are EXCITED about continuous improvement
- Improvements to quality & safety, patient experience, employee engagement, and cost
- Building capabilities that allow you to keep improving
- Solving the challenges that MATTER to your health system
Learn about our on-site workshop that gets you started down a path of continuous improvement.
Let Mark and/or Joe provide coaching on an on-going basis
New! Public Workshops
We occasionally offer classroom workshops and seminars that are available for open registration.by