Kaizen Forms & Templates
We hope these downloads are helpful in your important improvement efforts. Feel free to modify and customize the templates to suit your needs — apply Kaizen to our Kaizen templates!
Want more tools, tips, and information? Sign up for our occasional newsletter.
These templates are free. All we ask in return is that you:
- Use them
- Sign up for our monthly book newsletter
- Consider buying our books to learn more
- Share a Kaizen example with us (or contact us with questions)
- Share our book’s web page through your social networks
Version with the back side flipped (.pdf) — This was the Kaizen of a client of Mark’s!
Version with dotted lines for manual cutting (.pdf) — This was the result of a reader suggestion. Kaizen!
- High-level problem solving A3 format
- PDSA A3 Template (from On the Mend)
- Detailed A3 Template (from Managing to Learn)
- A3 Strategy Form (from Getting the Right Things Done)
- A3 Action Plan Form (from Getting the Right Things Done)
- A3 Status Review Form (from Getting the Right Things Done)
Forms provided by the Lean Enterprise Institute